This module describes qualities and behaviors that are essential to family support professionals, including documentation skills, maintaining boundaries, using time management principles and burnout prevention through self-care. The module also introduces the benefits of Reflective Supervision.
- Identify elements of good documentation
- Communicate the need for accurate data
- Describe guidelines for keeping appropriate boundaries
- Explain effective time management principles
- Identify strategies for self-care
- Demonstrate an understanding of Reflective Supervision